Terms and conditions
- Prices are per person/day or week with half-board, service and taxes in the desired room category plus community residence tax of 1.90 € per person and night for all persons over 14 years
- On arrival day the room will be ready for you at 14.00. On departure day, please leave your room not later than 10.30. Please note that we will reserve the desired category for you, but that we cannot confirm particular rooms!
- Supplement for double room for single use per day 20,00 €
- 3rd adult person in the room 10% discount
- Short stay: 10 € for 1 or 2 nights
- Only night/breakfast 6,00 € discount per person
- Garage space included if available
- Please note that in the entire hotel (restaurant, bar, room) it’s not allowed to smoke. You can smoke on the balcony of your room or on the hotel terrace.
- Smaller size dogs are allowed. We charge 15,00 € per day for the cleaning, food is not included. Please note that dogs are not allowed in the dining room and in the wellness area.
- You can pay cash on site or by no-transferable check. We also accept credit cards on request.
We point out that under the current law, payments in cash can be accepted only up to an extent of 2.999,00 €.
- Deposit: We ask you to pay the deposit of € 200,00 on our bank account Cassa Rurale della Valle Isarco, RodengoIBAN IT 37 F 08307 58770 000304000633 – SWIFT BIC lautet RZSBIT 21407
- Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Improved cancellation policy regarding Covid-19 (valid until April 5, 2021):
- If there is an official travel ban or an official classification as a risk area, you will not incur any cancellation costs. The deposit will also be fully refunded.
For all other cancellations:
- No cancellation fees have to be paid for cancellations more than 1 month before arrival, the deposit will be credited or refunded.
- 70% of the booking price must be paid 1 month to 1 week before arrival, the deposit will be credited.
- During the last week before arrival, 90% of the booking price must be paid, even in case of early departure – the deposit will be credited.
- In order to avoid cancellation fees, we recommend taking out our travel cancellation insurance.
Travel cancellation insurance:
- Unforeseen events may occur before you start your journey. With our cancellation insurance, you are financially covered. If you arrive late or not at all or shorten a booked hotel stay, cancellation fees may apply. In order avoid such expenses, we recommend that you take out this travel insurance.
This is mandatory information under EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. The European Commission’s Online Consumer Disputes Settlement (ODR) platform can be found here: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
For the purposes of the GDPR, we inform you that your data will be used and saved exclusively for processing your application and will not be disclosed or distributed to third parties. Regarding data processing, you are entitled to all rights according to the GDPR. The holder of the rights is Otmar Kranebitter – For more information about your rights, please visit here .
Find out here and now about your dream vacation! Click here for the request! Or book your perfect holiday now!
If you book a full week you have a lot of advantages!