Terms and conditions
Our new cancellation conditions: For all reservations for summer and autumn 2020 we have changed our cancellation conditions. A deposit of 200,00 € is required when making a reservation. If due to Covid-19 an arrival is not possible (border closures, entry and exit restrictions) you can cancel free of charge up to the day before arrival. The deposit will then be returned to you or kept as a voucher for the following holiday.
- Prices are per person/day or week with half-board, service and taxes in the desired room category plus community residence tax of 1.90 € per person and night for all persons over 14 years
- On arrival day the room will be ready for you at 14.00. On departure day, please leave your room not later than 10.30. Please note that we will reserve the desired category for you, but that we cannot confirm particular rooms!
- Supplement for double room for single use per day 20,00 €
- 3rd adult person in the room 10% discount
- Short stay: 10 € for 1 or 2 nights
- Only night/breakfast 6,00 € discount per person
- Garage space included if available
- Please note that in the entire hotel (restaurant, bar, room) it’s not allowed to smoke. You can smoke on the balcony of your room or on the hotel terrace.
- Smaller size dogs are allowed. We charge 15,00 € per day for the cleaning, food is not included. Please note that dogs are not allowed in the dining room and in the wellness area.
- You can pay cash on site or by no-transferable check. We also accept credit cards on request.
We point out that under the current law, payments in cash can be accepted only up to an extent of 2.999,00 €.
- Deposit: We ask you to pay the deposit of € 200,00 on our bank account Cassa Rurale della Valle Isarco, RodengoIBAN IT 37 F 08307 58770 000304000633 – SWIFT BIC lautet RZSBIT 21407
- Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
For the purposes of the GDPR, we inform you that your data will be used and saved exclusively for processing your application and will not be disclosed or distributed to third parties. Regarding data processing, you are entitled to all rights according to the GDPR. The holder of the rights is Otmar Kranebitter – For more information about your rights, please visit here .
Find out here and now about your dream vacation! Click here for the request! Or book your perfect holiday now!
If you book a full week you have a lot of advantages!