The success of the “AlmencardPLUS“ will continue for another year by offering summer visitors to our region a very specific range of services: action, adventure, mobility, cable cars and all manner of variety for the entire family, included in one unique event card.
Until November 3, 2018
With the AlmencardPlus, the cable cars Val Giovo & Gitschberg, as well as the weekly program, can be used for the first time until November 3, 2018.
The AlmencardPLUS offers a large number of facilities for you! From the very first day of your holidays you may enjoy the benefits of the AlmencardPLUS. Enjoy the free use of funiculars and cable cars as well as all public means of transport in South Tyrol, free entrance to many museums and access to the entire support programme of the High Alpine pasture region and on the high apple plateau (Natz-Schabs). Moreover, AlmencardPLUS holders can obtain special prizes and bonuses from all participating partners.
The Almencard is available free of charge at your hotel for the duration of your holiday!
The holiday area of Gitschberg Jochtal and Natz-Schabs is worth visiting at any time of the year, in every sense of the word.
ADVANTAGES – CLOSE UP AND IN DETAIL:
- Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Gitschberg Meransen/Maranza from mid-May to All Saints Day (= Almencard)
- Unlimited journeys with all public transport in South Tyrol from May 1st to November 30th (= Mobilcard South Tyrol)
- Bus journey from Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to the alp of Rodeneck/Rodengo-Lüsen/Luson from from mid-May to All Saints Day
- Discount in shops and leisure facilities
- Unlimited journeys in all regional public transport inside South Tyrol (bus and train, as well as a number of lift facilities)
- Free entry to more than 80 museums and exhibitions from May 1st to November 30th (= Museumcard South Tyrol)
must be submitted on the day before within 4.00 pm to your host, to the tourist offices of the holiday region Rio Pusteria phone: +39 0472 886 048, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum number of participants: 4 adults or 5 children from age 5
Offer is subject to change.